I love the look of this bike. Stunning lines and colours. The way some people have the skills to take an ordinary bike and are able to turn it into something much better is amazing.
Hello Gary, I saw your blog and if you interested in motorcycle travels, please check my other blog: www.srdgna2010.blogspot.com . This year me and 2 of my best friends will be going for 5000km long trip to Sardegna (also Toscana, Corisca, Cann are on our route plan). Best Regards Piotr
I love the look of this bike. Stunning lines and colours. The way some people have the skills to take an ordinary bike and are able to turn it into something much better is amazing.
ReplyDeleteHello Gary, I saw your blog and if you interested in motorcycle travels, please check my other blog: www.srdgna2010.blogspot.com . This year me and 2 of my best friends will be going for 5000km long trip to Sardegna (also Toscana, Corisca, Cann are on our route plan).
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Piotr