Glad you like my RT now I have removed 60lbs of unnecessary fibre glass and metal, and spruced up the suspension and brakes. Not really a cafe racer more of a street bike. I dumped the fairing, panniers and racks, mudguards, crash bars, extra sidestand, King and Queen seat, airbox and filter, toolbox and fist sized indicators and rearlight. I fitted Renthal streetfighter bars, removed the airbox and used K&N filters, cut down some aluminium mudguards to fit and used mini indicators. I cut down the seat and had it re-covered and fitted Barleycorn handmade rearsets and Hel brake lines. It looks black but is Yukon blue if you get it in the right light. Love the site best wishes Peter
Glad you like my RT now I have removed 60lbs of unnecessary fibre glass and metal, and spruced up the suspension and brakes. Not really a cafe racer more of a street bike. I dumped the fairing, panniers and racks, mudguards, crash bars, extra sidestand, King and Queen seat, airbox and filter, toolbox and fist sized indicators and rearlight. I fitted Renthal streetfighter bars, removed the airbox and used K&N filters, cut down some aluminium mudguards to fit and used mini indicators. I cut down the seat and had it re-covered and fitted Barleycorn handmade rearsets and Hel brake lines. It looks black but is Yukon blue if you get it in the right light.
ReplyDeleteLove the site
best wishes
Peter
Hi Peter,
ReplyDeletethanks for all the useful information!
Your bike looks really great! Please send some more photos, I will post them immediately on the site:)
I will but I don't know how to send them to you - let me know.
ReplyDeletehi, simply send them to: chmielu dot pch at gmail dot com
ReplyDelete